Spy rock?!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

Iranian troops patrolling the perimeter of a secret uranium enrichment site have reportedly found a monitoring device disguised as a rock. The spy gadget exploded when disturbed, probably on a self-destruct trigger.
-RT

one of these was found in Russia awhile ago.. poss British tech....

and its a Rock.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
thats a pic from the one found in russia i got off google.. cos i wanted to see it..

the iranian one exploded.

APPARENTLY.... according to The Sunday Times & RT

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh shut up. this is satanic warmaster. you like a de pussy you fking guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
like all things that are good michael. thats how it works. thats how fun works. thats the way love goes. my heart, unchain it. when love runs wild. in my heart. and i have you. in my hand.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
teeth. i mauled her with my teeth, as is CUSTOMARY MICHAEL THATS HOW YOU MAUL gods i dont know why you dont know that.
today i read all about aleister crowley. he was TOTALLY awesome.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
really? a real person with that name? and he was a nob? history repeats itself. aleister crowley is the only one in modern history to publicize works on magick, you realize nobody does that anymore, ever. what does that mean, that weve all decided it doesnt work anymore? im not from a magical age by any means, i was born in 1842. they stopped long before that. i think golden dawn is relevant here.