SPY & Kasra - Surface VIP

Demshy

Click 720p for better quality. Taken from Enei's BBC 1Xtra Guest Mix. Pretty average VIP, not too sure what to think of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vip. I think ppl tend to forget that most vips are made just for fun and to showcase different versions of the tune, as opposed to setting up a new release, if you get my drift..

nice one, proper dark and a bit more techy, not sure how to describe it, i like it

coming out at some point, according to kasra's facebook

"Kasra Critical
So, Surface VIP is gonna make it onto wax. More news soon......."

heh, another "limited edition"?:razz: since i'm such a big critical fan i will probably bag it, but i would like to see what's on the flip first.

To celebrate 10 Years Of Critical Music, label boss and drum & bass visionary Kasra has sewn together the brand new ‘Critical X’ compilation to round off the label’s most ground breaking year yet. Withstanding the stormy seas of the modern day music industry for this long is an astounding achievement, and due in no small part to one of the best A&R brains in the business. Here Kasra reminds fans the world over of a staggering back catalogue, full to the brim of the stars of today and tomorrow, and drops some brand new upfront vinyl material to lead us into 2013; the perfect collectors edition album for any electronic music aficionado. With a Fabric mix and the heavily lauded Enei album already under the belt this year, ‘Critical X’ is the icing on the cake and a reminder of why the Critical has been voted one of the Labels Of The Year at the 2012 Drum & Bass Arena Awards, yet again.
As part of this special digital compilation - Critical are releasing a one off Limited Edition 12" vinyl - SURFACE VIP / SO REAL (Mefjus remix)

Critical-X-crimson.png

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE FROM:
SURUS / BEATPORT / ITUNES and all other Digital Download stores!​

Back
Top Bottom