• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

SPY - DUBPLATE LEAK?

frogtrail91

Saw this on twitter the other day, since been deleted. Makes me think someone at Hospital HQ has fucked up

I think an email went out the other day too saying there's going to be 100 limited vinyl copies of this new single?

I've heard it on the radio and heard a few djs batter this one out. Can anyone confirm? If so definitely gonna cop one of these

Attachments

Fluff

VIP Junglist
Frequency is just an average SPY track IMO. While Midnight Blue doesn't do anything innovative it gets a big thumbs up from me as I'm a sucker for atmospheric pads, hypnotic melodies, rolling breaks and an 808 bass.

S

SmoggyGamer

Saw this on twitter the other day, since been deleted. Makes me think someone at Hospital HQ has fucked up

I think an email went out the other day too saying there's going to be 100 limited vinyl copies of this new single?

I've heard it on the radio and heard a few djs batter this one out. Can anyone confirm? If so definitely gonna cop one of these

My mate has the new track and its next level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
I sometimes wonder if any top producer offered to sell their soiled underwear on here, what would people pay ?

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
New SPY dubplate style cack out this Friday at 11am UK time. Shadows of the mind / Grey Days, 100 no. Limited run again

We shall see