sporting injuries..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sirGUNZ, May 31, 2006.

1. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

i ript the ligaments on my right ankle .. like 6 years n it still gives me jip.. neone else in the same boat...
    :dutty:

2. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Ripped my Hamstring at both ends kicking a punchbag...still aches, and less flexible, but hoping to get back in Dojo at teh end of summer. More usual for me to dislocate thumbs in sparing or sprian wrist if I punched teh bad to hard in teh worng way. But it sucks...and my neck will always click from teh head on motorbike crash I had 13 years ago...hope ur ankle doesn't give u too much gip :mkay:
    ...could be worse could be a torn banjo string

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  3. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

hurts that does!

4. Radius

no more didle dee di diddle diddle for a while eh !!!:thumbsd:

5. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Too many injuries to remember.
    Dislocated shoulder and fingers, broken nose and cracked ribs from playing rugby. Broken nose, fingers and toes from 14 years of Jujitsu. Broken my ankle in three places (2 tibia and 1 fibula), dislocated and rotated about 110 degrees, and and ankle bone forced through the skin, all in a single injury, from riding street BMX. Other bmx injuries are smashing my head on the coping of a ramp (without a helmut), unconcious for 12 hours, broken ribs and a broken foot, and landing on a glass bottle and slicing my penis down the length, 26 butterfly stitches and a lovely scar.
    All the above are from sports, not including my car accident, or getting beaten up by skinheads (y)

6. sook

sook Member

my knee playing soccer when i was 20
    23 now and there is still bits of cartilage floating around
    still cause pain and discomfort sometimes

7. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Broken or disolocated nearly every finger / thumb, and broken wrist playing rugby when younger.

Badly twisted ankle, (in plaster for months) from footie (2 of us kicking the ball from opposite direction, my front span round 90 degrees.

I actually got out of playing rugby, cos my Brother got a bad hospitalised KO'd concussion, and couldn't move half his face for some time, the movement came back, but he still has dead spots that feel no pain.

8. Radius

The Ju Jitsu Injuries...got a few myself...easily done unfortunatly..never sliced my nob though..that sound slike a pretty grim moment...bet u looked down and thought ziipidy doo da zippidy day my oh my what a wonderful day !!!! NOT U have my sympathy on that one

9. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Regularly dislocate a certain bone in my foot whilst boarding or diving.

On the board, it means I freeze and flip and lie in agony for a couple of minutes.

In the water, it means I have to be utterly calm and tough it out (or drown).

When the pain goes, it is heaven.

10. Radius

This should be called the Walking ( Or limping) wounded thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hagglers: :bump:

11. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Yeha Jujitsu injuries are plenty and well easily done.
    As for slicing my nob, I hit a jump too hard and flew off my bmx. When I fell I hit the ground arse first onto a glass bottle and the fucker popped, ripping through my jeans and slicing down the length of my cock. Didn't realise until I stood up and blood poured out of the bottom of my trouser leg. It was worse at the hospital, they just laid me on a trolley in the A+R corridor with a towel on my crotch, and then a fine ass student nurse tended to my 14 year old sliced penis. Not a pretty site :teeth:

12. mesh

mesh Active Member

my left knee cracks when I walk up stairs, a tracking injury from playing basketball at 16 (half my life ago erk). I had to learn how to leap off two feet to stop it happening.
    all my other injuries are non sport related I guess.

@Indi, whoa. you win man. no one can top that !

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah indi takes the cake on this one with the cock slicing action damn son. cant say ive ever had any bad type injuries, just cuts and bruises really.

14. D BREAKNECK

o_O Ouch! Cock slicing incident could still have been much worse though ... Instant sex change...

A friend at school in my year, went sliding through a puddle / swamp by the side of the rugby pitch after a match ...

(this was like 2 weeks after I gave up rugby after my Bro got badly injured) ...

there was a bottle in the mud which cut thru all his front of kneecaps ligaments / muscle to the bone. Was in a full leg plaster over a year, and another year of physio and a 'robocop' leg with crutches for a year after that...

15. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

I just read the whole thread an now i feel sick!
    All i did was split my thumb right down the middle skateboarding and cracked my cartilage in rugby

Torn open knee caps, cracking, clicking, dislocation, bones through skin and ripped penises!!!
    No one can compete with that!!!

16. D BREAKNECK

@ Skope's school 2 boys got PARALIZED playing rugby...i.e. 4life.

Thing is, when u'r young you don't know how dangerous stuff that you'r doing is...

My mate's got a story about a thigh bone seperated from the knee ligaments and 'shot gunning', when he landed badly from a rugby catch, which had all onlookers fainting and / or puking up... (one of his legs was nearly a foot shorter immediately after).

17. Radius

Sounds very painful...makes the dreaded torn banjo string sound like a mere graze on the Bottom of life !!!!!!!

18. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

THIS happened in a sk00l rugby 7 aside tornament .. i scored a trie and 4 player tackle me.. landed on my ankle it went round.. bein captain i carried on playin and taking the kicks etc.. the same day i walkin arand southend with it fuked .. woke up the nxt day it was like a leg a lamb.

a true heroes story:respekt: :respekt: