Spor.

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
is a badman.. just captivated by all the tunes on his myspace for 20 minutes then.

wow.

please keep making sick music to play with.

:wave:

Spor on Lifted Music Forum :

« I'm working on an album. While I appreciate everyone's undying support and enthusiasm, having unreleased material continually leaked, distributed, or paraded as mp3 trophies has set me back considerably.
This music defines my life as it stands and each track, whether it's a 90 minute experiemt like the one linked above, or a 2 month multiproject, means something to me. To see unfinished material ripped, uploaded and then judged over and over eventually becomes frustrating. Even private words from Liam have been regurgitated above.

As a result nothing is really leaving the studio now until my project is done. I want a clean, untainted vision of what I'm striving for, which isn't something I feel I can do if any of it becomes public. After the album...not sure, maybe time to move on. »

Never disappointed when Spor releases tunes, I'm a huge fan of him (and Lifted Music ofc..) just like I was with In Flames ages ago and that's a lot :) an album from him would be just.. SICK.

cant wait to see an albub rom this guy!!! will deffo be snappuin that up, on vinyl too hopefully!!

Probably the best producer for me... Absolutely smacks it, his imagination is immense.

Ed Rush & Optical - Slip Thru (Spor Remix)

Mentioned in DOA interview with Ed Rush & Optical. No audio as of yet

Back
Top Bottom