• Benny Page Jump Up Massive

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Spor Supernova

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
If you had a gig to go to tonight to see Benny Page or Spor, identical conditions (price, location, soundsystem), who would you prefer and why?

I'm asking because I'm heading off to see Benny Page but it seems every other junglist here is going to see Spor...

That shocks me, maybe I'm just too old to appreciate chainsaws at dawn.

If you had a gig to go to tonight to see Benny Page or Spor, identical conditions (price, location, soundsystem), who would you prefer and why?

I'm asking because I'm heading off to see Benny Page but it seems every other junglist here is going to see Spor...

That shocks me, maybe I'm just too old to appreciate chainsaws at dawn.

Depends what mood you're in but Spor hands down.

Where's he playing anyway..?

ummm tis hard choice for me cause im really into benny page but i love spors sound too....argh...ummm but if i HAD to choose it wud prolly be benny page just cause hes more likely to play a nice mix of tunes

always spor because he plays what i like, though benny is probably the better dj and will get you jumping

Spor! But if i was in the mood for girls i'd go to see Benny... far more girls at those gigs.

I said Spor because I've seen Benny Page 'nuff time already, but can't remember whenever I last saw Spor...

Benny Page is a fucking great DJ though - abseloutely top notch!

spor_lifted_splash_001.gif

deffffooou

hmmmmmm. i've heard some of spors sets, and they just don't get me jiving. all that crew are more of a kinda, apreciation rather than a brock out.

so probably banny page.

actually fuck it... im for beers and getting jiggy with a couple girls... go see Benny! Spor will be all blokes!

Back
Top Bottom