DnB SPOR TYPE FILTERED REESE NI MASSIVE

You can start by setting up a saw waveform on both oscillator 1 and oscillator 2. Start to slowly adjust the pitch (either positive or negative value) of oscillator 2 and you'll begin to hear the typical detuned reese phasing sound.

From that point on, start experimenting with Massive's different filters and LFO's. YouTube "Massive Tutorials" or "Massive Production Master Class" and you'll be treated to many tutorials. Also, (and I don't mean to sound like an ass) take time to read Massive's manual. It's quite, uh, Massive, but it really goes into great detail about all the different parts of Massive and how they function.

For some free presets go to massivesynth.com.

Cheers.

thank you both any thing else?

Get to know Massive's Filter types and their sonic characteristics. And as spyre said, the noise section of Massive is very powerful and can really add character to the timbre. Get to know the different types of noise and their effects on the sound. Some will add nice grit while others will add some "pluck" noise which is good for sequenced sounds and those 80's video game glitch noises the kids seem to rage about these days. :)

Cheers man.

I'm a bit under, so I don't remember how I made this. If you like in my spare time I can go over it, and tell you some of the aspects, and the how-to to the patch. Or I can upload it for you? lol

Back
Top Bottom