Spor Tactics EP - Release Info, Audio & Website - Renegade Hardware

Spor

Spor Tactics EP - Renegade Hardware

Ok, my Hardware EP and artwork is finally finished. Final Tracklisting is as follows:

cat_01_small.jpg

a] Spor - Dreadnought
b] Spor - To The Death
c] Spor - Lose It
d] Spor - The Eyes Have It

For audio for all tracks go here

Full Release date will be on December 12th, promos will be available soon.

Also I've finally got my website online, can be found at www.spor-tactics.com
On there you can find all the EP info and audio, as well as press and booking information. Expect it to grow and develop over time, I will be frequently updating and making changes, hopefully with a full artwork gallery and audio for my whole discography as well as side projects to come.
Big thanks to Skyform for the tidy flash work, obviously Hardware, and also massive props to all of you who've been supporting me, tuning into the Mary Anne show etc, I really do appreciate it.

2nd American tour starts next week with Rememberance in Arizona (b2b with the mighty Ewun) - hope to see some of you out there...

Been waiting for "Tactics," to hit and now that it has...
We Gonn GET DIRTY!! :drums:
Big up Spor everytime, ur production is second to NONE.

Peace

goin to check Spor b2b with Vicious Circle at Renegade Hardware on the 18th, BRING IT ON!! Owain, bout time we had some propa darkside back in Southsea dont u think??! (nudge, nudge....)

Adam Fotza said:
goin to check Spor b2b with Vicious Circle at Renegade Hardware on the 18th, BRING IT ON!! Owain, bout time we had some propa darkside back in Southsea dont u think??! (nudge, nudge....)
Ello mate! The Breakneck crowd don't seem to go in for the darker stuff very often, believe me I've tried quite a few times! Although I'd love to see Spor, Evol Intent, and Limewax on the lineup! :teeth: :slayer:

i guess your right mate, shame though but funk it, got renegade hardware b2b special a week friday, AV IT!!!!
anyone else around here goin?......:grrrrr:

Adam Fotza said:
i guess your right mate, shame though but funk it, got renegade hardware b2b special a week friday, AV IT!!!!
*Raises hand* Me!! :slayer:

Hey spor, you should sell your tracks as mp3's on your website. I don't care what thay cost i'll buy em.

me = cd dj

Adam Fotza said:

i ll be there mate, for sure.... i think theres a really nice party on the next day with silent witness, break and vicious circle,..... so should be a decent week end!!!! think its at mass

According to Google translate:

'It is a world-renowned print Shop
Print Shop has been supported by a lot of people will grow in the future print mail order industry.'

lol

Back
Top Bottom