Spor & Noasia Bass, AT LAST! Think i kinda of figured it out!

Sounds to me that all youve done is put a cabinet eq thing on your mids/highend. amplitube vst can do this makes the bass sound really hollow. my mates nearly cracked it, he says its all about bandpass layers an modulating them with your sub bass along the bottom. i still dont rekon it comes close to noisia or spors b line they definetly use hardware. plus i rekon they hav a different kind of distortion unit as the high end crunch they get cant be repeated by any1 i know! its close but they will always be a step ahead. Clarets march is the bass ive been tryin to recreate. That is just filth!!!!! (chord bass or summin???)

Sounds to me that all youve done is put a cabinet eq thing on your mids/highend. amplitube vst can do this makes the bass sound really hollow. my mates nearly cracked it, he says its all about bandpass layers an modulating them with your sub bass along the bottom. i still dont rekon it comes close to noisia or spors b line they definetly use hardware. plus i rekon they hav a different kind of distortion unit as the high end crunch they get cant be repeated by any1 i know! its close but they will always be a step ahead. Clarets march is the bass ive been tryin to recreate. That is just filth!!!!! (chord bass or summin???)

not a chord bass, my one is a Arp acually out of a Audio Helix bank + very modified + many filters, thanks for thinking its filth tho ^^

not a chord bass, my one is a Arp acually out of a Audio Helix bank + very modified + many filters, thanks for thinking its filth tho ^^

i think u misunderstood me, i was sayin spor's bass in clarets march was filth this aint bad, an comes quite close to a layer in stoppit by spor (when it starts building up again) but the high end crunch is missing. good atempt tho man. i was under the impression that you made this from scratch an not used a preset. so askin u to explain how u done it is pointless lol thats why i said about the cabinet eq thing, sounds very similar to the clip u sent. Im gona upload summin in a sec of wat the amplitube vst sound like. its very similar

noisia is 95 % software...

re he he heally? what makes you so sure??? u are from belgium i see an most the producers ive heard from there all sound like noisia so im willing to give u the benefit of the doubt?

proceedcat.jpg

hehe okok thanks Sphinx187 :). well as im a FL studio guy then thats basically what i can do in it - alter "cabinets" and make em sound as i want them to, you said something about making it from scratch - that would require hardware tho? i know there are VST´s that allow you to make your own such as Massive but still, why not just grab a premade one and remake it from there, no use being a nerd and thinking its cool to "make it all by yourself"(im not saying you say that), either way its the end product that counts and whom makes the money on it...

yeah u can do a lot with that vst though not every sound sounds remotely similar.
apparently you can do so much with it, i havent even used it yet but ive seen the layout and it looks pretty good.
but then again my toilet looks the business but its hard to flush.

lol to both of u haha nah i get wat ur sayin but my mates have all forced me into doin stuff from scratch an not using presets, everytime i made a tune (cause i was starting out) they would ask how it was done, most of the time it was presets, an the response i kept gettin was : 'u gay why dont u do it from scratch instead of using presets', so im used to just trying to making it from scratch. Also we went to a studio recorded some noises on hardware for about 3 hrs an come up wiv some filthy analogue sounds. An done the same with drums so ive got no excuses to be doin stuff from scratch i shouldnt even be using vsts really but i like the digital sound an i have more control with a vst than a sample?? saying that im yet to properly finish a tune i like as headphones just dont cut it! need some freakin monitors!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom