Spor - Insecticide - Problems Mixing it

Busta Knuckle

Feeling the tune and can mix it in fine but the bars keep on really spinning me out when it's dropped.

Anyone else getting this?

Real nice the way it flows from bit to bit but then the formation of the bars sounds weird when trying to find a place to knock a tune in from!

Am I being doopid??!!

Haha, its the old 2bar/8 beat has it dropped or hasnt it dilemma. Like Bring It On, Acid Test etc. I personally let the first beat off 2 bars before usual. Not sure if its thats the way its meant to be, but its d droppable that way.

Mixing in is fine.

Then:

It does the dum dum dum dum etc bit which as said above is like stuff like Bring It On, then a few bits later it also then goes over bars and stuff with the atmospheric bit and I dunno. Just find it really hard to mix out of at the minute.

I've been mixing for 5 years and normally have no trouble with these things but the mixes I hav etried just don't sound right out of it regardless of where I start the mix from out

You need to use some advanced skills for this one:

Clang it really badly then use a filter or flange and echoes to make a load of swooshy noises that will hopefully make the crowd not notice, or get an MC with laryngitis to go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over it, reload and carry on!

Job's a good un!

Serum said:
You need to use some advanced skills for this one:

Clang it really badly then use a filter or flange and echoes to make a load of swooshy noises that will hopefully make the crowd not notice, or get an MC with laryngitis to go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over it, reload and carry on!

Job's a good un!

I'll be mixing at home but I could adapt I guess.

Still do a clangtastic mix, get the filters going, grab my mum and get her to give a deep "hell yeah" on the mic while kicking my cat at the same time which then causes a screatch and by this time the mix is through??

Busta Knuckle said:
I'll be mixing at home but I could adapt I guess.

Still do a clangtastic mix, get the filters going, grab my mum and get her to give a deep "hell yeah" on the mic while kicking my cat at the same time which then causes a screatch and by this time the mix is through??
:lol:

i found double droppin in the grind a bit of a cunt to begin with,
then i got the hang of it

i dont think ive heard the spor tune, ive been out of touch lately =[

Back
Top Bottom