Spor - Bumblebee

Is this track out yet ? I thought the whole reason he was getting pissed off was because people were putting dubs up on the net and shit .......

No this tune isnt out probably the next tune on lifted, and as u can tell this is in a mix so its not a dubplate its merley some1 mixing, probably spor himself as the other tune that comes in sounds like his too.
I doubt promotion in this sence would be pissing him off its more ppl he's been givin his tunes out to play (other dj's), that then find there way on the internet, an are shared, thus slowing sales and making it less worthwhile to make a living off of.

bad ass tune. god knows when this'll be out, he's got kaori and kingdom coming out on lifted at some point too.

Trust me, Spor ain't leaving by a long shot. He's just not letting his stuff out of the studio until it goes for mastering to cut down on the piracy.

Trust me, Spor ain't leaving by a long shot. He's just not letting his stuff out of the studio until it goes for mastering to cut down on the piracy.

yeah blad i mean why wud u let sum wankers destroy something u love

spor wud fight dem and beat them up ne day

man is ledg

No this tune isnt out probably the next tune on lifted, and as u can tell this is in a mix so its not a dubplate its merley some1 mixing, probably spor himself as the other tune that comes in sounds like his too.
I doubt promotion in this sence would be pissing him off its more ppl he's been givin his tunes out to play (other dj's), that then find there way on the internet, an are shared, thus slowing sales and making it less worthwhile to make a living off of.

man like i said in the other thread... so what if it might slow sales n whatnot. the fact that some1 leaked his tune is just as bad.
not just about the money but the trust too.
and i dont care how poetic that sounds.

Back
Top Bottom