Spor - Belong To No One/Dreadnought

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh what a nasty piece of work this man has created I think he's firmly lodged himself into the camps of Renegade Hardware 4 life!! If you don't believe me check this. Comments always welcome :rslayer:

www.tovmusic.com then head 4 the dubplates

sayber said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh what a nasty piece of work this man has created I think he's firmly lodged himself into the camps of Renegade Hardware 4 life!! If you don't believe me check this. Comments always welcome :rslayer:

www.tovmusic.com then head 4 the dubplates
Both are coming on his EP for Renegade Hardware (y)

Very sick tunes :slayer:

Oh my good god! Can this guy not produce quality??
Belong to No One kills it!! :flame:
*edit* sounded like The Sun for the first split second

Last edited:
defo the producer breaking boundaries, maximum respect to him :respekt: oyea and that intro :sick:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's all good to listen to now. And when you buy the record it's gonna be sweet to listen to in your bedroom. BUT you know the true glory will be when you hear it through a f#ck-off big soundsystem... Except! Some talentless, retard is going to be jibbering inane, verbal diarrhoea all over the top of it!

:soap_box:

Come on people. D&B has come a long way from when it needed MCs, when there was the space in the music for them to actually enhance the experience of listening to tunes. Now, the production is so precise and so full that there is no more space in the sound left. Any attempt to MC over this sort of stuff just ruins it for everyone... It's time for change. We've had enough... After all, what's the point of having such incredible musical integrity in those producing the tunes if they're going to be butchered by those who don't even know what integrity is?

Help me out here!

Clawmonkey said:
Yeah, it's all good to listen to now. And when you buy the record it's gonna be sweet to listen to in your bedroom. BUT you know the true glory will be when you hear it through a f#ck-off big soundsystem... Except! Some talentless, retard is going to be jibbering inane, verbal diarrhoea all over the top of it!

:soap_box:

Come on people. D&B has come a long way from when it needed MCs, when there was the space in the music for them to actually enhance the experience of listening to tunes. Now, the production is so precise and so full that there is no more space in the sound left. Any attempt to MC over this sort of stuff just ruins it for everyone... It's time for change. We've had enough... After all, what's the point of having such incredible musical integrity in those producing the tunes if they're going to be butchered by those who don't even know what integrity is?

Help me out here!

yea we understand u man but its still a phat tune. To be honest with u, i never even listen to mcs unless there ones i like, which aint many but i do think they can get the crowd going at a rave, get people dancing etc etc..

Just came accross these tunes myself today.

Easily the best stuff I've heard from spor so far. Was hoping for a 12". Anyone know when the ep is due?

No...

thats excatly the kinda of dnb i am avoiding right now!

disconneted tunelsss. techy stufff...

definately not up my street..still it seesm well produced though so big up for that!

lokki said:
No...

definately not up my street..still it seesm well produced though so big up for that!

its not disconnected OR tuneless! suppose its hard to understand with untrained ears. :gimp:

lokki said:
No...

You couldn't be more wrong about Spor, he puts an awful lot of effort and time into creating his music so it's not tagged as 'disconnected' or 'tuneless'.

Fair play, you don't like the harder side of Drum & Bass right now, but there is no point putting down genuinely good music.

Big up Spor, and big up Lokki for speaking his mind, even though you're wrong in this case :teeth:

sdm said:
You couldn't be more wrong about Spor, he puts an awful lot of effort and time into creating his music so it's not tagged as 'disconnected' or 'tuneless'.

Fair play, you don't like the harder side of Drum & Bass right now, but there is no point putting down genuinely good music.

Big up Spor, and big up Lokki for speaking his mind, even though you're wrong in this case :teeth:

fair do's

still....no point in saying i rate it when i dont....

still like i said ...its well produced!!!! and i am definately not slagging him off as a producer believe!

lets put what i said in a little more diplomatic way....

Considering i dont like those kinda beats and arrangements i think its well produced clearly Spor is a really good produrcer....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom