Spor and Culture Shock Co-lab?

i also heard on a lifted podcast that spor and vicious circle have got something in the pipeline. FRICKIN SWEEEEEET

yeah, i guess they could do something "interesting" together, but still spor / noisia / dom & roland collab would be TEH best!

spor needs someone to colab really his stuff is getting stale, latest ep was a big letdown for me so a colab would be good!! never been a huge fan of culture shock but together i think they would work well.

If they collab it would be sick

as long as they dont team up to make dubstep/electro/fidget or any other god forbidden music style other than D&B.....

spor needs someone to colab really his stuff is getting stale, latest ep was a big letdown for me so a colab would be good!! never been a huge fan of culture shock but together i think they would work well.

How is his latest EP a letdown? Have you never heard Kingdom or Halogen in a club? Absolute murder! Spor can never be accused of being 'stale'....one of the best producers in the scene!

Yeah man don't really know about that..

Obv Halogen and Kingdom are absolute dancefloor smashers and thats what spor does best, but i wouldnt say his stuff is stale, he's still pretty versatile IMO with tunes like overdue..

yeh i agree overdue is different and i like that, but i felt the rest of the ep was that same spor sound iv gotten use to and while i still think his tunes still would go off in a rave ( i havnt heared latest ones in a rave yet) they lack the same effect they had on me when i heared them back in the day. im not knocking the man at all, just i think alot of his tunes are quite alike, ( stale is the wrong word )
Just think a collab would be good for him and his style to move on further.

yeah, i guess they could do something "interesting" together, but still spor / noisia / dom & roland collab would be TEH best!
Not altogether, but colabs have been had:
Dom & Noisia – Taijitsu
Noisia & Spor - Falling Through

lol @ Spor being stale

The mans a legend and a collab with culture shock would be interesting for sure

But SPor has done that many different tunes, he tries to push the boundries all the time

If you go an listen to his earlier releases he was a lot darker than he is now, hes changed styles several times and his music morphs into some mindblowing and original stuff imo

One of thebest producers around

Back
Top Bottom