Spor album?

Mindslicer

So I read that Spor is putting an album out some time this year but now I can't find anything about it anywhere.. Anyone know about it?

Havnt herd bout spor album but thatll be sweet if/when it drops. On album news break has an album dropping (at some point i guess lol) and Cern (i think on project 51{ listen to 'true talk' on youtube}).. Always making us wait the cheeky bastards.

pretty sure ive heard spor say hes working on an album in an interview or something, i could be completly wrong!

Slightly offtopic but I randomly tweeted him today about a monthly lifted night and he said Chris renegade was meant to do it ages ago. I'd be on a lifted night faster than fritzl down a basement

yep he is. At least thats what he told me last time. There will be dubstep/dnb on it and I think I read somewhere that Pacifica and Push Me Pull You will be the next release and there will be no feed me material on it as he is doing an own Album with that output. But don't hang me on that. Things might change. Album was lined up to come out this year (yn)

Back
Top Bottom