Splinter feat. Logikz - Munch

Lovely rolling beats man, i like how all the basses come together on the drop, not too keen on that two note stab thats right at the start and going on into the drop though. It just gets a bit repetitive and doesnt change with the rest of the track. The rest is pretty damn nice though , good job.

Nice one guys! I really really like this, very modern feel to it, could well be in the latest sabre set no problem. Are you sending these things to labels? if not you really need to get on the bandwagon now.

This is good man i like it nice eery feel to it, the pads are sick drums are heavy, cant really fault much, apart from wat conrad said bout the mentasm, personally i stopped using it cause my mate rinsed it in every tune he done and its sooo noticable! Apart from that, you have a nice array of sounds, an the b line is nice n diiiirty big up look forward to hearin more!

Just listened to your other tracks an there well interesting proper dark sound you got there man big up! one that sticks out the most for me is talasite and remnant keep at it im defo feelin this!

P.s i wanna live in the dam!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
nice, thnx for the feedback guys!
@ Conrad; i rly appreciate the criticism mate, bigups!
Kama, its sidechained indeed, dunno if it's the one Logikz means tho
Grits, you lazy bunghole xD cheers again =p
Sphinx, thnx alot for the reply and taking the time to listen more of my stuff man, im rly glad you like it

Back
Top Bottom