• ON HER TITS

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
noize, i've said it before and i'll say it again... you're a filthy bastard* now put you're clothes back on and clean that up

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
drool over chin is also not on list. poll is fail, fes, fail this thread if you would doc

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
i dont really care abit spittin or swallowin...... on the face is just fine for me...... maybe a little in the eye...... just to give her that lasting rememberance of you, when shes rubbing her stingin eye a few days later......

hahahaha

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
i dont really care abit spittin or swallowin...... on the face is just fine for me...... maybe a little in the eye...... just to give her that lasting rememberance of you, when shes rubbing her stingin eye a few days later......

hahahaha
I think if jizz goes in the eye. it shoudl be called conjizztivitis.

conjunctivitis due to the common pyogenic (pus-producing) bacteria causes marked grittiness/irritation and a stringy, opaque, grey or yellowish mucopurulent discharge (gowl, goop, "gunk", "eye crust", sleep, or other regional names) that may cause the lids to stick together (matting), especially after sleeping.

Conjizztivitis due to common pussy-prodding penises causing a white discharge (Gowl, Goop "Gunk") to enter the eye . This may cause the eye lids to stick together(matting) especially after sleeping.

grrrrrr

did you know:confused: that when sperm hit the air they die immediately. If you let a girl swallow them you are basically tricking them into believing they are in a vagina until they get to the belly only to meet their acidy burning death. Kinda cruel if you think about it.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
did you know:confused: that when sperm hit the air they die immediately. If you let a girl swallow them you are basically tricking them into believing they are in a vagina until they get to the belly only to meet their acidy burning death. Kinda cruel if you think about it.
Lol, poor little guys

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
on the boobs/belly/back/leg/arm/etc is standard practise... face or hair and i get a black eye

in the mouth is a rare treat..... oooh its soooo good though :banana:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i dont spit as i dont wanna be a mc and i dont swollow chewing gum as it messes up your digestive system

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
You wana treat your woman to a spiderman:

Basicly whilst doing her doggy... you pull out as your about to cum, and cum in your hand, then proceed to spit on her back so she thinks you cum on her back as she turns her head slap her in the face with your hand that should be full of cum. Oh and shout spiderman as you do it for extra effect

They love it, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.