Spirit appreciation thread!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Cant get enough of this mans tunes, its the epitome of drum and bass to me. True metalheadz sound, he even remixed ts - taxman and what a remix!! Massively underrated producer. Big up to Spirit!!

Yeah he doesn't get enough props!

READY TO ROCK, READY TO ROCK SHIT! :slayer:

I have to agree. I never picked up any of the Puzzlebox LP. But i do like spirit alot. Good rollin sound chalk full of grit. I have to say i did prefer alot of the early releases on his innaactive label, some real jems on this label through and through.

Have to say though, no one can tear a track through a really nice melodic intro, and then swing the track back to a melody from madness. Spirits changeups are unique and original, never just be satisfied to hear a small clip cause his tracks are always bound to develop more.

had to bump this one!

old tunes that have finally surfaced - shk and mars remix have finally been released :slayer: :slayer:

dont know how old nightshade is (flip of shk on inneractives sister label 203 music) but it sounds really good.

More on 203 music - from http://www.myspace.com/inneractive - "The other big news is the impending launch of the new sister label 203 Music. Aimed at the deeper side but still with a funky edge, what better way to kick it off than the final release of what was becoming the long lost classic, 'SHK'. This should be ready in a matter of weeks so get ready! Plenty more to come on 203 as well with the second release almost finished... "

Big up mister Spirit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom