Spinline & Hydro - Junction 13 b/w Perimeter (Demand Records)

demandrecords

Hey Dnbforum!

6th release of Demand Records is out NOW!

DMND005_website_100.jpg

Fullartwork Vinyl:
Surus *FREE MP3
Chemical-Records
Redeyes
and all good stores

Digital:
iTunes
Beatport
Drum & Bass Arena
Juno Download
Track It Down
Digital Tunes
7-Digital

Demand Records has been making a lot of noise this year thanks to their keen ear for the finest drum & bass around and a cleverly selected set of remixers.
Here we have the label's fifth release from the incredibly talented Spinline & Hydro which looks set to catapult Demand straight to the front of DJs boxes once again

First up Spinline & Hydro deliver 'Junction 13' with skipping beats and a bassline so low it could tunnel under your house!

Spinline & Hydro - Junction 13

Meanwhile 'Perimeter' bounces along with menacing intent and a moody atmosphere, complementing the A side perfectly.

Spinline & Hydro - Perimeter

DJ Support by Ant-TC1, Concord Dawn, Die, Doc Scott, Ed Rush, Fracture, Hazard, Icicle, John B, Kasra, Lynx, Muffler, Mutated Forms, Nymfo, The Prototypes, Total Science, Rido, Spectrasoul, ShockOne, Sunchase etc.

Fullartwork Promo Vinyl & Digital Release: 7th November

Last edited:
Bagged today @Surus, another great single you've released! Keep it up guys :)

:2thumbs:

big up everyone buying this! we will make sure to keep it up! 30th November, I'll be over in the UK to play D&BTV with Hydro & the Spinline guys. Then next up early 2012 is a Mindmapper 12'' I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Then comes the long awaited Spinline EP we again had troubles with cutting it to vinyl. Should all be sorted this year for a release next year :cool:

My bad it is the A side that sounds quiet not AA. Sounds quiet when thrown into the mix with another tune or juxtaposed alongside a different tune.

Back
Top Bottom