Spin Doc (Unknown Remix) - Sub Zero

jj_afroman

The Notorious N.I.G.

Likin' this more then the o.g. fo' sho' but am trying to figure out who's on the remix. Intro/Break is fucking epic!

I'm thinkin' Taxman/Taxman & Heist although it could very well be a VIP from Mr.Carter himself.

Thoughts/Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

jj_afroman

The Notorious N.I.G.
Oh, true. So Sub Zero's just been tiefing Taxy's samples eh. Loving the energy in this compared to the original but the constant "Yeah Yeah" stuff gets on my nerves. Why do entire record labels feel the need to use the EXACT same sounds in every single song...?

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
One of the best VIP's I've heard of a dancefloor/jump-up tune since Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP.

It is by Sub Zero and IMO is much better than the original. Anyone heard it onna system?! FIYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
if this tune doesnt make u wanna move then theres something wrong imo!!
definately a better dancefloor destroyer than the original, but i would reach for the original more!

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
what the fuck, do people actually like this shit?
its fuckin awful
lol seriously it might not be your cup of tea but obviously its getting a lot of support.

fair enough if you dont like it but its just annoying the way you said it, people like you irritate me when you start posting shit up like that