SPIN CYCLE - rinsing out classic beats every TUESDAY!

axiom

spincycle.jpg

SPIN CYCLE started for me in late 1994. I had a friend who clued me into the local station WFNX in Boston that was hosting live sessions from club AXIS every friday night with rotating dj's playing jungle. I became a big fan....and for many years it became a pursuit to find those golden oldies that played over the dial.

In 1999, I arrived in Portland to pursue a new life and get my dj feet wet here. It's been a long road, but it started quite interestingly with another SPIN CYCLE being hosted at the Cobalt lounge by Rico & Rock (and many others). There were the few but proud headz that pushed out the classic sounds that made the genre take off back in the day.

Six years later, it feels only natural to bring back a new SPIN CYCLE, in order to push out more of those older gems...and from time to time I'll also be playing a wider gamut of stuff, from the jump up to the early darkstep, to more contemporary stylings.

Anyhow, enough rambling...I'll let the show speak for itself! Tune in at 8pm tonight!

(Click Here and choose "Blunted Beats" to listen TONIGHT at 8pm PST!)

Last edited:
Either you're thankful it's gone, or you're thankful I'll be playing it, but however you feel about it, tonights show is all about the old school jump up

So grab your turkey, pour on the gravy, and get crazy with the mashed potatoes!

:fabio:

This week, 12/6, its AXIOM vs OWNS. Prepare for old school vs new school ragga, jump up vs dubwise, and a whole lot more....it's bound to get crazy, so tune in: special time this week 7-9pm!

Back
Top Bottom