spent way too long trying to make this sound and getting nowhere....HELP!!

Arfeds

really common sound but i just cant seem to make it its doing my head in used in all the tracks below. really common like womp sound i think theres some sort of pitch modulation going on im struggling normally i can make stuff pretty easily but this is killing me help me please lol

even if someone can just point me in the right direction im happy to tinker and discover myself but im really at a dead end atm :(

thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone will be fine...well...every thing is
fine...whats the problem, or may be I have not the clear
idea about your post...would you please elaborate

Free Online Music

Last edited:
god... cant believe im about to say this, but, why!? i personally hate that sound! better to make something your own imo...

Im guessing though, some kind of ldo modulation to get the wom shape, some distortion too... not sure on the waves though?

how to make jump up synth? i dont know, neomind said something about triangle osc + another triangle osc a 7th up with resonance and distortion on top, i dont think you even have to resample. i seem to recall i t was something like that

i dunno this method is close but not quite thanks for the patch tho provided me with some insight. the patch sort of gives too much high end hiss im trying to figure a way of making it sound clean. getting nowhere again lol

Reduce the wetness of the bit crushing if you want less high end...the sound is basically made by grabbing a standard sawtooth, adding distortion, and then adding a resonated attack lowpass for the warp sound. The nastiness of the warp comes from the distortion being placed before the filter instead of after...

That tanrtum desire remix is the fucking bollokcs!

I personally quite like that sound

its all saw waves... not too much bitcrush.. only a tad... tweak to taste...

as some lfo for good measure...

its all about tweaking mate. also... shove the actual midi notes up a scale or two!
b;ess

thanks guys thanks to that patch i now know whats going on in the sound lol thanks for the help!

anyone else think the bitcrusher in massive is shit?

I would get 3 saw waves, first one put an octave down, second put 7 semi tones up, and leave the last one where it is (Turn down the second one so it doesnt dominate the other two)
Then detune all of them slightly, also put a bit of unison on there too, this should make it sound big.
Now you need to route them to two filters, one lowpass with an envelope assigned, and one bandpass with an LFO and play around with the settings.
I personally dont think there is a bitcrusher on there but you could add one to make it grittier.
You could also add a dimension expander, i find it gives alot of sounds a sense of space.

Hope this helps mate

Back
Top Bottom