SPEEDCORE/GABBA/NIGHTCORE/JUSTHADAWANKCORE DANCING!! CAPS FUCK YEHA!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Man this shit is jokes... Thanks Karl... you just opened my mind to how new world of losers!! haahaha...

---------- Post added at 10:15 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

im actually in stitches right now!! man this shit is funny...

Last edited by a moderator:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I think the dance originated in Australia and is called the Melbourne shuffle

Music wise, taking the amount of drugs you need to make this ok is not acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Definetely..there is no gabber inside the vids except the last one and I highly doubt thats original. Its just laid over.
Shuffle - Hardstyle.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the trousers are bell bottom baggy jeans with lots of zippers, hoops, usually black with neon green and red seams and other nonsense (im sure they have blue tooth or whatever too fucking nerds i swear) but heres the best part, they stop just above the shoe, thats the model, its supposed to look like that. like fucking urkel designed them. gumby once called them 'phatties' and the people wearing them seem to be known as 'shufflers'. there is a dance called the melbourne shuffle but the hardcore dance is not that, its hakkuh and youd better recaknize. you come to a rave looking like a rave-er in amsterdam youre very likely to have a hard time. cept the big commercial ones like sensation white or sensation black or mysteryland or so where the goth crowd go in full costume. we should get a bunch of guys wear cammo and hoodies and rob the entire dance. prissy fucking plastic pants fag dancer piss himself if you just screwface him from corner then approach, act badman and he will hand over all the money. then go shank his girl. in the dick.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup we have one on haarlemer straat too. cyber dog. maybe you could go there and flex your judo super power next time you need to practice rock, full karate getup, neon orange headband with a ninja on it. go in with kum-fu treachery and execute ONLY flying split kicks. then do the van damme kiss of death dance from kickboxer 1. hey rock you couldnt do that dance could you? nah. i doubt it. you dont got no rythm. or what

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
rocks, welcome back to the forum man.. its gotta be said, this place was dieing.. no-one was posting threads.. ure bringing it back to lyf 4eva i.d.s.t. .. respect mayn. btw.. my neighbour produces gabba.. has some 100000000000 bpm drum loop playing for 5 hours .. hes not normal

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

I think the dance originated in Australia and is called the Melbourne shuffle
i think u are right, been around many years now.. and im into some of the music.. ishhhh