speed garage

so special

fukkin love dis shit.

seen articles saying speed garage started as an 'alternative' room to jungle in the mid 90s...then garage began to do their own nights on sundays.

the early speed garage stuff with heavy influences of ragga and timestreching jungle techniques is probably the best ive heard.

any1 into this genre?

fukkin love dis shit.

seen articles saying speed garage started as an 'alternative' room to jungle in the mid 90s...then garage began to do their own nights on sundays.

the early speed garage stuff with heavy influences of ragga and timestreching jungle techniques is probably the best ive heard.

any1 into this genre?

Been into it since 95 mate but don't and have never called it Speed Garage, UK Garage to me.

I still bop to it every now and again too.........may i add i'm mainly into the stuff made from 1995 til 2003, although i still like the new stuff made by MJ Cole, Qualifide etc etc......pisses all over the chart shit thats being pumped out lately..

fukkin love dis shit.

any1 into this genre?

you can catch some good tunes on www.ukflow.tv
especially when the Relentless Kru is in the house !

First of all I just wanted to say Big ups for the speed garage appreciation. I've just recently started mucking around & spinning Speed Garage, converting over from spinning mainly breaks. I'm trying to do something different than most DJ's in my city, where they're mainly playing DnB or Breaks in the underground and mostly house and techno/electro in the clubs.

I find that the majority of new Garage singles being released are remixes and mash ups, which gets boring quick. Plus it seems that I've exhausted the gems from the sites I buy my MP3's from.

Does anyone have any suggestions on sites to buy and DL old and or new Garage, 4/4 bassline MP3s? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's good, the local pirate radio playing it round here got a massive following. Anyone got any good sets?

Obviuosly there is some good Bassline,the stuff that don't get airplay etc etc, but i deteste all the top 40 chart/channel U shit.

Obviuosly there is some good Bassline,the stuff that don't get airplay etc etc, but i deteste all the top 40 chart/channel U shit.

yeah there must be...all the stuff ive heard is just the same.

there was one tune i didnt mind but it just had no low end, which calling the music 'bassline' is an overstatmend...should be called 'midline' i reckon

Back
Top Bottom