speed garage

That's is the thing with Squire, they take influences from everywhere, so you can't really categorize it maybe?

I love this, don't know what you'd class it as

Last edited by a moderator:
That's is the thing with Squire, they take influences from everywhere, so you can't really categorize it maybe?

I love this, don't know what you'd class it as

hahaha love it

god dammit hurry up bangface!

Remember this as a yout, blasting out of fairground rides, geting pissed on cheap cider and lambrini before it all kicked off with the carnie's... good times

Plenty of classic speed garage out there mate, just dont go confusing this bassline shite of today with speed garage like some people do, its blasphemy.

very nice post rudeee that mix is top notch, used to have bare tapes and cd's of all the ice cream stuff and RIP etc... they seem to have dissapeared over th years though, all about speed garage and jungle / old skool back in school year 8 onwards... brings back memories :)

Nice one bds, I relate to that used to be all about old skool/speed garage and drum and bass jungle When I was growing up and still vibe to it now

came back from Glade, Squire of Gothos tore my face off, havnt stopped listening to speed garage since I got back... fuck DnB :teeth:

mind you some of their stuff might be slightly offensive to you oldskool garageheads, but they are from sheffield!

squire of gothos are shithot, rinse their tunes at free parties!

there are a couple good bots of speed garage on offmenuts records - all free too :)

Back
Top Bottom