DnB Spectrum - Emotion(liquid)

sounds pretty good. in the drop you might try changing the 2nd note of the synth. and maybe a liquid piano lead with heavy reverb. mix could be cleaner but its impressive. might try adding a melody line that plays the same riff at 2:44 on a different instrument with different notes, like a eastern string instrument recreated on a synth. lead piano feels stiff maybe out of time, but it sounds nice and should be simplified and brought up in the mix, more reverb. that flute type thing before the 2nd drop doesn't seem to fit. the hi hats are too mechanical, would sound better if they fit into the mix and you might add a splashy ride break and a shaker in the background. really like this tune.

Cheers

sounds pretty good. in the drop you might try changing the 2nd note of the synth. and maybe a liquid piano lead with heavy reverb. mix could be cleaner but its impressive. might try adding a melody line that plays the same riff at 2:44 on a different instrument with different notes, like a eastern string instrument recreated on a synth. lead piano feels stiff maybe out of time, but it sounds nice and should be simplified and brought up in the mix, more reverb. that flute type thing before the 2nd drop doesn't seem to fit. the hi hats are too mechanical, would sound better if they fit into the mix and you might add a splashy ride break and a shaker in the background. really like this tune.

Cheers

I agree !
Really good detailed comment :)

In between, nice tune ! Liked the liquid vibe.

2nd not of the bassline sounds out of tune, needs to be up or down a semitone i think.

i think you need to have a look at the eq on the various elements because the mixdown sounds quite muddy.

nice tune, lots of good stuff going on

Back
Top Bottom