Spectre: Awoken- Liquid/tech.. er dunno..

i think the snare needs a bit more power. offbeat shaker sounds really loud, might just be me... like the bending vocal/synthy sound. interesting break with the piano, id say lose the offbeat shaker or tone it down a bit. stopped me listening after the drop

I liked the drums. You've got some good bass sounds going. Perhaps the main sound just needs a few subtle tweaks on an eq or filter every now and then, just to add a little spice.
Nice track.

How goes it bud.
Sounds pretty cool with that diffrent style your creating.

I noticed something with the snare, there's at least two layers yeah, the attack on the second layered snare needs to be quicker or needs trimming if its a single snare hit (to take away the momentary scilence before the actuall hit).

I hope that made sense!

Your drums are improving... yeah... deffo. What you using for the bass?

ez,
spot on with the snare- you're the second person to hear that- I must be deaf as a post!lol I'm on the case though and reckon I've sorted it, just had to alter the start time on the sampler.

I've lopped off 3 minutes and changed the arrangement (again) then it's off to cubase for the finishing touches..

sooo. im listening to the final mix now ;)

likin the pad! got a good feeling to it. snare defo needs some more beefing up, still doesnt hit at the same time imo!! and id say you got to emphasize the drop a lil bit more, though the incoming bass sounds sick!

overall id say pretty good. drums could defo be weightier and bigger, but i really liked the sounds you used and how. big ups!

Back
Top Bottom