Spectrasoul - Suppression - Subtitles

TheTornado

VIP Junglist
Much prefer this to Mimic, but this 12 is definitely in my top 10 of the year already. Huge tune!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both tunes are on par, in different ways. Mimic does it for me though as I just can't understand how they get that kinda contortion outa the mid rage like they do in that tune.

both tracks are amazingly subtle, smooth, sexy!! everything new school dnb should be.

mimic for me almost has this techstep edge but much more subtle and sophisticated... really big track, probably the bigger one, even tho suppression is amazingly deep on the bassline, i love it also.

you mean your top 10 of last year tho right ;)

both tracks are amazingly subtle, smooth, sexy!! everything new school dnb should be.

mimic for me almost has this techstep edge but much more subtle and sophisticated... really big track, probably the bigger one, even tho suppression is amazingly deep on the bassline, i love it also.

you mean your top 10 of last year tho right ;)

Suppresion is much more on the dub tip, while mimic is like wedgehead on the techy vibe. Loving both sides. Definitly Top10 of 09

i play suppression more but mimic is my fav out of the 2, its the next level its the.....

Back
Top Bottom