SpectraSoul - SHA054

Hmmm it's really interesting. I'd say most of the heads will be a lil bit dissapointed tho, first tune not being dnb. I like them both and I'm now really excited about this album.

i'd say the first tune is dnb, its really good too. not really my thing tho. more for home listening. similar drum vibes to their single on exit and lenzman's more than i can take.

shackles is fire too. similar to 4 points.

hope the best is being saved for the lp

i said that about melodies tho and once i found a few good mixes, it worked really well in the middle of a set to break it up.

i think i'll be baggin this. not sure if i'll get the vinyl might just wait for the whole album.
but knowing shogun they will press it as two parts and make it so i dont get the best tune on either parts like since we've been apart.

Love it! Can't wait for the release

First tune is like Melodies and Lost deciple and the second is like Reminisence and Four Points

yee the first track has got lost disciples vibes to it which im quite feeling. Definately DNB tho, just because theyve got an alternative drum pattern doesnt change the genre IMO. Hoping for something new on the album, just because i know theyre capable of making some ground-breaking tracks.

Christ, Shogun are having a pretty bad year so far. Two utter shite 12s and two average ones.

In regards to this, both tracks are decent, but don't hold a candle to anything in their back catalogue. I hate to say it, but Spectrasoul seem to be losing their touch.

i said that about melodies tho and once i found a few good mixes, it worked really well in the middle of a set to break it up.

i think i'll be baggin this. not sure if i'll get the vinyl might just wait for the whole album.
but knowing shogun they will press it as two parts and make it so i dont get the best tune on either parts like since we've been apart.

had to rebuy the whole EP because of this, looong

Really like it, Jack dropped Light In The Dark last night and it was going off. He played alot of tunes with that kinda drum pattern aswell maybe thats there new style

Really like it, Jack dropped Light In The Dark last night and it was going off. He played alot of tunes with that kinda drum pattern aswell maybe thats there new style

He had a really sick set. Better than Icicle and Ulterior Motive B2B in my opinion.

not so sure about these. The last 12'' really grew on me tho. First track is a bit too much like Lost Disciple / Rolling In The Deep Remix for my liking, not so sure about the second one. Let's give it a few more listen :)

Back
Top Bottom