Spectrasoul - Play the Fool (Shogun Audio)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
New track from Spectrasoul has me smitten :rosie:

1240541_10151704781372833_771811300_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as liquid goes, this is a really nice track imo, but as much as I like this, and loved the album (album of the year last year for me), i'd rather see them put out some tracks on a level with Mimic or Absentis.

As far as liquid goes, this is a really nice track imo, but as much as I like this, and loved the album (album of the year last year for me), i'd rather see them put out some tracks on a level with Mimic or Absentis.

I kind of agree with this. Suppression, Adoration off the Waterfront EP, The Four Points, Organiser are all wicked tracks and would love them to one day delve back into those kind of styles.

Even though i'm not massively keen on this single, I stand by the fact their Delay No More album is one of the best liquid albums to be released in recent times.

I have been rinsing the shit out of delay no more, have to say i'm not feeling this at all. bit gutted!

How any of you could possibly not be feeling this is fucking beyond me...

That being said...I wound of liked to of seen a HEAVY track on the flip. :teeth:

Last edited:
feels a lot like their shades of grey remix imo.

solid track but not the best liquid stuff around at the moment, still well made and nice though

Back
Top Bottom