Spectrasoul - Organiser (Foreign Concept Remix) / Enei - One Chance (Emperor Remix)

Re: Spectrasoul - Organiser (Foreign Concept Remix) / Enei - One Chance (Emperor Remi

personally, organiser remix is a bit pointless as the original is so good.

however the one chance remix takes a dump on the original

Re: Spectrasoul - Organiser (Foreign Concept Remix) / Enei - One Chance (Emperor Remi

love it when the one chance rmx goes from kinda offbeat to a straight pattern, perfect for teases ;)

Dunno, kinda prefer Organiser remix to be honest. That drum pattern on One Chance remix is pretty fucked up. Definitely worse than original.

personally, organiser remix is a bit pointless as the original is so good.

however the one chance remix takes a dump on the original

See, I would've thought the same but i think the Organiser remix is pretty sick. Switched the vibe differently from the original

See, I would've thought the same but i think the Organiser remix is pretty sick. Switched the vibe differently from the original

yeah i see that man, personally though the change in style doesn't quite do it for me, it is a very good remix though.

my massive preference for the one chance remix is partly based on the fact that i thought the original was one of the most overrated tunes of last year, and whilst big up kasra for pressing it eventually, i just never never got the hype. of all digi exclusives that could have got a pressing.. and it was that tune...

Think the hype for once chance was only the vinyl heads! felt left out!

Absolutley love the organiser relick. I think I prefer the one chance original version to be honest, still a fucking good remix though.

Think the hype for once chance was only the vinyl heads! felt left out!

Yep. When i finally got that on wax i was pretty happy. Rinsed the fuck out of it for weeks!

Absolutley love the organiser relick. I think I prefer the one chance original version to be honest, still a fucking good remix though.

Yeah. Same for me. Wasn't fond of the original Organiser, but the remix is huge

remix is big, different vibe cant argue

both good, prefer the one chance remix if i had to choose tho

Back
Top Bottom