SpectraSoul launch new label, Ish Chat Music

This.

Title track I'm not feeling. The guys are amazing producers, we all know that and it didn't need to be said but they have a vast range of versatility which I'd love to hear on this album other than having liquid as their majority output. They've made quirky tunes like Beat Keeps, Inside, Frogspawn and Melodies, along side dirty stinking tunes like Ben, The Tube and Mimic, or a stepper like 4urgh. Really hope this album shows their whole range, maybe 3 liquid, 3 stinkers and a couple of quirky bits.

Inb4 anyone says if this tune isn't on the vinyl copy, I will punch someone in the face :teeth:

Argh that track in your video. :eek:. Cant wait to this to come out.

should be a safe bet considering how Delay No More & The Mistress turned out, chair in the air is big

that tune was signed to soul:r, might have got moved to the album but think its still planed to be released on soul:r

This.

Title track I'm not feeling. The guys are amazing producers, we all know that and it didn't need to be said but they have a vast range of versatility which I'd love to hear on this album other than having liquid as their majority output. They've made quirky tunes like Beat Keeps, Inside, Frogspawn and Melodies, along side dirty stinking tunes like Ben, The Tube and Mimic, or a stepper like 4urgh. Really hope this album shows their whole range, maybe 3 liquid, 3 stinkers and a couple of quirky bits.

Inb4 anyone says if this tune isn't on the vinyl copy, I will punch someone in the face :teeth:

Whole album is sounding really nice to me. Very diverse, as is expected from a Spectrasoul album. Whether I like it more than The Mistress or Delay No More, I'm not too sure from previews, will need more plays.

The main gripe I have with this album is that a fair few tracks have a pretty meh vocal.

Last edited:
The main gripe I have with this album is that a fair few tracks have a pretty meh vocal.

Sounds like shit...

This and this. Unbelievably under impressed by this

that tune was signed to soul:r, might have got moved to the album but think its still planed to be released on soul:r

Seems you're probably right. Although I'd rather that tune be on a double sided 12" or an EP than a jewel surrounded by cack on an LP

Any source on this Soul:R lead?

Spectrasoul are this generation's textbook example of artists who left it just a little too long before striking out for themselves.

Whole album is sounding really nice to me. Very diverse, as is expected from a Spectrasoul album. Whether I like it more than The Mistress or Delay No More, I'm not too sure from previews, will need more plays.

the previews aren't working you fucking inbred :eek:

Last edited:
Marcus did say in the Soul:ution radio back in April that Spectrasoul do have a Fourfit coming up on the label. As for when, very unsure. :lighter:

they played it last tune at sun and bass... was the 4marcus night so sp was saying how it was signed just before he died.. seem to remember someone else telling me it was part of an EP

Back
Top Bottom