Spectrasoul - Insignia [Exit Dub]

it'll probably be melodies. was reading in ATM that spectra wanted to do specific tracks for exit/dbridge, so i'm guessing these are the 2 they meant, and it'd make sense if they were both on one 12"

consequence - pseudo echo ---- WHAT A RUMBLER!

all the tracks up in the exit player are massive. i wasn't overly keen on this minimal sound a few months back, but i'm really warming to it now. the more and more i hear, the more and more i see myself getting on with it.

big up's D.

All about the new shit man, some serious tunage.

And yeah, as soon as i posted this i clocked all the other new tunes up.

im tryin to get into this type of dnb but i really cant seem to do it dunno why!

Hah yeah.

Cant remember who said it but it was quite recent i think:

"Dont buy tunes you dont like because theyre big at the moment, get into what you like and get your own style"

im not buyin it!lol
i just see evryone on here praisin it so much im wonderin wat im missin!lol

agree with that saint said.

i was quite set against this kinda sound as i stated. just wasn't feeling it at all, and it kinda felt dbridge was getting a bit upitty with all this 'there goes another one over their heads' but it's starting to click with me a bit now. the more i hear from different artists the more i seem to be feeling it.
and with hearing that anile bit the other week too, it's starting to captivate me. not sure i see myself buying much if any of it, but deffinatly got a lot more time for it now.

Its all coming at once, and its still new so needs a bit of time to breathe.

Gonna be big though. Alot of labels are picking stuff up now, horizons, cylon, critical, exit.

Back
Top Bottom