Spectrasoul - Insignia [Exit Dub]

This is coming with Pink Artwork allegedly. Interesting decision :teeth:

attachment.php

Attachments

• melodies artwork.jpg
    melodies artwork.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 56
im tryin to get into this type of dnb but i really cant seem to do it dunno why!

Not sure about others but the reason I like it is the depth of the bass and the quality of production of the tunes. A large majority of it also deviates from the standard synth based tunes of which there are many. The drum lines are also varying from the standard template a helluva lot more. It's a deep, clever fresh new sound that sounds fucking heavy on a large system, and I can't get enough of it.

Full release on the 24th (same as Watching You). Hopefully both will be up tommorow/Monday on the other sites (yn)

ive ordered from them before, there all good , got the record to me the next working day.

cheers bruvva. thanks for the response. always cautious when ordering off new sites, but i'll bag these now. these should come thru on friday then as the break ep is thursday shipping. (yn)

cheers bruvva. thanks for the response. always cautious when ordering off new sites, but i'll bag these now. these should come thru on friday then as the break ep is thursday shipping. (yn)

should do my man if not by saturday morning. i bagged break ep, hypercaine and crystal clears new 12", should all be here by end of next week

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BAGGED! That and Watching you and my mate's new tune. Oh and Quality Over Quantity Vol.1 is out on full release the same week!

Shame the Break Ep isn't a full artwork promo or I'd be all over that.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BAGGED! That and Watching you and my mate's new tune. Oh and Quality Over Quantity Vol.1 is out on full release the same week!

Shame the Break Ep isn't a full artwork promo or I'd be all over that.

its not the artwork you play, who gives a fuk what it looks like, this is a buy on sight :)

I give a fuck what it looks like :) and rest assured it will be bagged upon the full release. It's nice having the artwork, makes it feel like a collector's item as well.

i know where your coming from mate. for me personally i want it as soon as its available whether it be white label or full artwork.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom