spectrasoul - In Profile

youarecosmic

Monster
im not deprived of sik spectrasoul tunes cause there ten a penny but what is happening with "in profile" its been time now and lately nothing is spoken of it...any one know wats happening with it cause its imense.

im not deprived of sik spectrasoul tunes cause there ten a penny but what is happening with "in profile" its been time now and lately nothing is spoken of it...any one know wats happening with it cause its imense.

IMO they should just release it as a free mp3 now, or save it for an album and make it a free bonus track

They would be fucking legends for this

One of my favourite basslines ever

it's never getting a release. Spoke with Dave briefly at the Club Autonomic night in bristol about a week ago. Same deal with Last Attempt. His reasoning was that they just don't like those tunes. Far be it from me to question these decisions, but i was pretty shocked. Last Attempt is probably one of their best as well. Such a shame. He did say however that they may give them away as free mp3s. So if you've got a cdj in your arsenal you're laughing.

They should seriously seriously give these away for free then, all it can do is boost their "profile" :wave:

fucking sick tune. if they just sit on it, it would be a complete and utter waste. they know everyone loves it but i cant see them releasing some free mp3's

fucking sick tune. if they just sit on it, it would be a complete and utter waste. they know everyone loves it but i cant see them releasing some free mp3's

Album bonus track then ... I HAVE to have this tune ...

Back
Top Bottom