Spectrasoul forthcoming release info...

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Not sure if this has been posted yet.. It's been on their myspace for nearly a month but i've only just seen it

• Metalheadz debut - Untitled / Guardian (Know you want me)
SpectraSoul's debut for Goldie's Metalheadz is still a work in progress, but is set to be a classic piece of modern jungle. Watch out for both tracks on soundsystems worldwide.

• Critical double release - Alibi (Break rmx) b/w Organiser / Taken b/w Organiser (Ramadanman rmx)
One of last year's biggest tracks gets the remix treatment from Break, and partnering this on a limited 12" is deep "Taken" backed with a reshaping of "Organiser" by Ramadanman.

• Subtitles - Mimic b/w Suppression (feat Ben-E)
"Mimic" has been hypnotising clubbers throughout the land over the winter months. On the flip, newcomer Ben-E has his input on the mighty "Suppression".

plus:
• Buried on 31 Records (as featured on Commix: Fabric live CD), a new track signed to D-Bridge's Exit Records, and a remix project for rising star Bridgette Amofah)

All due within the next few months :gang_bang

saw him a cpl months ago and the man head some heavy heavy basslines, he hadn't even named half the stuff so hopefully this is some of it

and he's a sick DJ btw

i, know you want me..... :love:

spectrasoul head and shoulders above anyone else right now. all these are already bagged.

Be about 2 weeks from now with Taken/Organiser Rmx swiftly behind it

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Back
Top Bottom