SpectraSoul - Away With Me SHA57

At about 1:40 in this there's a new spectrasoul tune, sounds well good... its just annoying the guy filming didn't keep filming for a few more seconds cos friction mixed remember the roller in, was huge!

Last edited by a moderator:
That Remember the Roller is a refix. Fucking huge I hope it comes out.

Nah I'm 99% sure what friction played was the original, he played it at the last shogun as well. If it is a refix its basically exactly the same, has the same breakdown and everything. In fact ye its deffo the original... I think...

Will be hard to top the last release. Light in the dark/Shackles was too good! Looking forward to hearing audio for this

Nah I'm 99% sure what friction played was the original, he played it at the last shogun as well. If it is a refix its basically exactly the same, has the same breakdown and everything. In fact ye its deffo the original... I think...

It's the bladerunner refix which is basically The same jus pitched up a bit. The original is like 150/60 bpm so he changed it so he could use it a bit easier. Kinda like lynxs pulp fiction. There is a place in hell reserved for the person who tries to change that tune.

if this and the album is anything similar to the last single it'll be beautiful. good ol hmv :)

Yeah that one's huge he's been playing it on his show. Love the synths on the breakdown.

they were on such a roll in 2009 early 2010 with so many quality releases that made a lot of producers pick up their game but im not really too convinced from their last few singles, im hoping the LP is a corker

they were on such a roll in 2009 early 2010 with so many quality releases that made a lot of producers pick up their game but im not really too convinced from their last few singles, im hoping the LP is a corker

you and your skepticisms and future junglisms when will you give it a an amen break eh?

The woman's vocals are just so... soulless? Nasal-ly? dunno how to describe it but they are not my favourite vocals ever.
Anyway, the original is pretty good, Calibre remix is a damn nice piece too, and the Kito remix is... well it's umm... hm :D

Back
Top Bottom