Spectrasoul- Alibi vs Break Rmx

What's your fav!

• Original

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Break remix

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Original for me. Probably my favourite Spectrasoul tune, it's got so much soul but still manages to have massive impact on the dancefloor. That bassline is infectious.

Break remix is a near perfect remix though, cracking tune in its own right but original just takes it.

There both sick tunes

Putting them next to each other like that tho
Its gotta be the original.... bassline is so naughty

*most of this is irrelevant, bold bit are my reasons*
heres a story related to this. i pushed in front of some guy in the smoking que at the end once and some silly girl had a go - "do you know WHO you just pushed in front of?" i had a look and it was Kasra himself, who really wasnt that bothered. poor guy even cringed a bit when she said this. i told her i do actually, she proceeded to try and test my DnB knowledge telling me i didnt even know about the break rmx of alibi (it was just doing the rounds then, hadnt been released). i told her i prefer the original anyway, she tried to say i was a fool for that. kasra being the dude that he is just asked why, and the reason is when that deep sub bass drops in, it has so much impact. course the break rmx is sick, its just how alibi would sound if break had made it, but original kills it kasra said people like me are the reason he makes tunes and has a label. hes so dreamy :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom