Spectrasonics Omnisphere. Any tried it?

Just went to their website and checked out some of the sounds via the demo video...sweet baby jebus that thing sounds amazing...Over 8,400 sounds in the library alone!?!

yeah it's 40 mutha fuckin giga bytes.

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

i think i might get it, plus a big bag of weed and not leave my house for a few days.

yeah it's 40 mutha fuckin giga bytes.

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

i think i might get it, plus a big bag of weed and not leave my house for a few days.

Days? Shit man, from the list of sounds probably a few weeks!

I have it...Fattest Soft Synth by far imho. Doesn't quite have the modulation capabilities of something like Massive, but that's what you use a sampler for. It sounds incredible!

Aye, I did... Shit loads cheaper than a T.I.

So far, I'm using it more than any other soft synth and the inbuilt effects are very good as well. It's also pretty damn ez to use, the layout is very intuitive. Some criticism I've seen tho', is that you have to 'drill down' into a few screens to get more synth options, and that is true, but I feel they've done a very good job with it - so it's not really a hassle. Plus, it sounds the nutz!

Last edited:
I have it...Fattest Soft Synth by far imho. Doesn't quite have the modulation capabilities of something like Massive, but that's what you use a sampler for. It sounds incredible!

It's much much much much much more powerful than massive.

Back
Top Bottom