Special Request ( Paul Woolford ) soul album.. SO SICK

Yeah Paul Woolford is a G!

whole album is jungle inspired and he's done such a good job.. Guy's been around for years I got told, his tune untitled was awsome as well and overdrive..

bought bits from his back catalogue and some of it is really good as well

^^ damn right, cos its banger after banger, whatever the genre

- - - Updated - - -

also is Houndstooth run by the fabric guys? Seemed to have popped out of nowhere and every release has been jaw dropping

Yeah Houndsooth has been around for a year or so now, but i think this is going to be there first real big release, they've put out loads of techno and a breakage remix as well but this is too good

Picked this up on vinyl probably about a year ago now, absolute stone cold killer:

Missed this one, but is also ridiculous (think its on the album though):

Last edited by a moderator:
mindwash is available now, some of the tracks on the bonus cd are from his previous Houndsooth ep with some extra remixes of the track.

When b traits dropped the hackney parrot remix at carnival, beers were thrown everywhere

i would man! its too good...

I just got hte new special request remix, holy fuck its good...

him and tessela can do no wrong.!

yeah man, i can't wait for it, one of the best albums of the year for me

just picked up the four tet album as well..

bass music is so good at the moment

went into every records store in soho today... dint even pick it up. think it's the whole 'dropping 20 quid' on an album from an artist i've only just recently started listening to

ERROR! should of got it man.... its too fricking good..

check out the estrn audio podcast i just put up in this section to hear his new remix... utter fire!

also just had the news that Intense are actually out of stock of Untitled, getting a refund :'( will check the podcast, nice one charles

also just had the news that Intense are actually out of stock of Untitled, getting a refund :'( will check the podcast, nice one charles

ah thats shit, maybe discogs will be your friend.. his new remix of a george fitzgerald tune sounds like a vip of untitled. you should check that out

Back
Top Bottom