DnB Special one-off party with Andy C, Rockwell, Mind Vortex and more!

MixmagLive

Andy C is on the next cover of Mixmag and has mixed the cover CD. To celebrate, we are holding a special one-off party at Covert in Vauxhall. With just a 400 capacity, this converted railway arch is much smaller than the venues Andy would normally play and will gives fans a rare chance to see The Executioner up close. There are still a few tickets left so get on the case before they go. Ticket holders will also receive a free copy of the Andy C edition of Mixmag and his cover mix CD.

For more info, vist the Mixmag facebook page.

Sounds quality, I don't care for his selection much anymore but would be great to be in a small venue watching Andy spin

Just got my tickets! Guessing we just get the mag at the event or will it get posted to us? Dont wanna lose it while im there

Edit: and when is the rest of the lineup being released?

Sounds quality, I don't care for his selection much anymore but would be great to be in a small venue watching Andy spin

Really don't get this, what do you think he is currently playing? Dubstep or something? To say you don't like his current selection, would mean you pretty much don't dnb imo..

Andy is one of the most diverse dj's within the scene imo...

Really don't get this, what do you think he is currently playing? Dubstep or something? To say you don't like his current selection, would mean you pretty much don't dnb imo..

Andy is one of the most diverse dj's within the scene imo...

I am actually a big fan of non comercial Dubstep, an to be honest, you're right! I am not a big fan of Drum & Bass anymore. I find myself listening to and really enjoying most dnb pre 2005 but anything since then baring a few artists doesn't really do it for me anymore. Even some of the tracks that got me into Drum & Bass.

Yes, he is probably the most diverse dj within the scene, but he does (as you would expect and I cannot fault him for) play a lot of the new Ram tracks which do absolutely nothing for me. I don't hate them or think they're shit, they just don't give me the buzz I used to get off dnb.

It is also because I can appreciate what a great dj Andy is, that I would still quite happily pay to go and see him dj.

No disrespect or anything :)

Last edited:
I am actually a big fan of non comercial Dubstep, an to be honest, you're right! I am not a big fan of Drum & Bass anymore. I find myself listening to and really enjoying most dnb pre 2005 but anything since then baring a few artists doesn't really do it for me anymore. Even some of the tracks that got me into Drum & Bass.

Yes, he is probably the most diverse dj within the scene, but he does (as you would expect and I cannot fault him for) play a lot of the new Ram tracks which do absolutely nothing for me. I don't hate them or think they're shit, they just don't give me the buzz I used to get off dnb.

It is also because I can appreciate what a great dj Andy is, that I would still quite happily pay to go and see him dj.

No disrespect or anything :)

All good, thanks for the well worded reply :)

Just got my tickets! Guessing we just get the mag at the event or will it get posted to us? Dont wanna lose it while im there

Edit: and when is the rest of the lineup being released?

You collect your free addition on the night, but you can collect it at the end :)

Are mix mag available from wh smiths? (and also when will the July edition be released)

No chance! It will catch a few people off guard tho!

This is what I'm hoping for.
I'd much prefer him to leave the bass rising dance floor numbers for the dance floor and give us something more serious for the cd.

in a good or bad way? i read this thinking he's gonna play horrible house/dubstep

As the issue celebrates 20 years of ram I reckon it will be in a good way, despite the recent spate of dubstep released etc it's always been about the breakbeats. Hoping for a history of set or anything in the vain of his set at the last ram at the end :D

Back
Top Bottom