Special group for UNSIGNED D'N B TRACKS and FOR LABELS!

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
Hello brothers!!!
I just want to let the community knows about a brand new group that i've started on soundcloud.
This group will be intended only and exclusively for unsigned producers of drum'n bass from all around the world!
So, if u find that ur production could be ready for a distribuition under a label u can post in this group and hopefully some label will get in touch with you!
NOT MIXES, NOR ALREADY SIGNED, NOR RIPPED MUSIC!!!!
Make sure ur track sounds as best as u can do!
And also, try to advertise this group as much as u can!!! More we talk about, more we can catch the attention about our work! :shabba:
The target of this group will be the labels... so, not post about tecnical advice for ur unfinished tracks or micro-clips...
Just finished, full lenght, your own track/production!
I hope with this group to do a great thing for both sides, producer and label...
The good thing for a label will be the fact that, in this group they can be sure to find only pretty ready to use material of one kind of music, they will know that in this group all the tracks are unreleased and original...
So, I'm pretty sure the idea could be great if i can find support from all of u producers!
The group will be moderate from me at the moment... So i can be sure that not inadeguate tracks will come up.
So... what do u think guys?
Are you into?! :cheerlead

U will find the group at this link: http://soundcloud.com/groups/worldwide-drumn-bass-producers-unsigned-tracks-plz-read-description

NOTE FOR ADMIN: With this 3d i don't meant to spam or advertise anything commercial or in my exclusive interest!

Last edited:
Well... let's start from something!
Plus, i obviously cannot promise anything... just started and will see what can happen!
I've found soundcloud it's getting too much full of any kind of level of stuff... it's confusing... U can find a lot of extremely good production in the middle of mountain of litter (with all the respect for the ideas and creativity of everyone! I'm talking honestly!). :hold_hand
Also, there's a lot of drum'n bass groups, but all of them are so mixed, signed tracks, ripped, first level of production, dj mix, podcast and even not at all drum'n bass!

I know then if u don't have the right friend at the right place... it's really hard to get distribuited and that's also why i started this group. For all of those that they doesn't have that "right friend"!
Untill the end of 2009, in soundcloud i've got many times contacted from labels through soundcloud... It's in the last year that SC became extremely popular (it isn't a bad thing)... I think now there's more than double subscribed than it was one year ago... I'm starting to get also a lot of spam mail from SC. Before it wasn't.

So, this group will be a kind of focused target in the jungle!:towelie:

Ok... what i wanted from u guys... it's something like: YES! we got the idea and and we want to be into and help! Not just doubting questions... As i said, I can't promise anything special.. for the moment i've started the group... but if some support will come, that will be vital!
It's up to u guys... I'm not saying: "YOU MUST TO!". I had an idea, i started, now everthing will come... anyway, what's to lose???
Anyone to contribute!?

Last edited:
nice idea mate, here is another thing folks might like. got contacted by these guys that have a youtube channel promoting up and coming dnb producers. they have over 2000 subscribers and the quality of the dnb they promote is quality. ranges from liquid, deep, tech, jump up, minimal.....
they also have a soundcloud with podcasts on it.

http://www.youtube.com/onlydrumandbass

Yeah... I know them.
I'm already on theire promotional artist list, they have posted couple of my tunes as well... but i got no more news from them... and yes, i have already posted a link for the group on teyr page...
Yes, they have a good selection of tunes

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Circle, why don't u send ur tracks to the group on SC...
R u already signed to any labels?

Good idea, mate! Hopefully this will help some of us get the recognition they deserve. I personally don't feel ready to submit anything in it, my stuff is far from commercially presentable. But yeah, keep it up Rajstah :)

I personally don't feel ready to submit anything in it, my stuff is far from commercially presentable.

I wouldn't say that, Neven... I've been listening some of ur tune on SC... and, yeah... u got a very good and clean sound mate!
It's ur personal decision, but, for what i can ear on ur page, there's stuff to put on group!
It's up to u... ;)

Ok... slowly but things will come... thanks to Circle, T&C (Thin & Crispy) and Andy the Ripper for their contribution to the group with fantastic tracks!!!
And thanks everybody for the support!
Anyone else?...
Let's make a big one... :)

Last edited:
u r more than welcome bro! ;)

---------- Post added 20-01-2011 at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was 19-01-2011 at 23:33 ----------

Thanks a lot for ur contribution Neatsu! I really love ur stuff... I think i can learn a lot in style from u guys!!! ;)

In this days I'm surfing a lot on SC, when i have time, to listen around and promote the group and get more producers involved... I also post everyday the news about the group on Facebook, in my page and other people interested on this stuff!

Last edited:
Haaa... sorry guys... working as a donkey!
I'll probably need a collaboration from one of u to administrate the group... It's one month that i don't even have time to eat!
Someone would like to give an effort for great administration together with me and support the group?

Back
Top Bottom