Spearhead In-Store @ Intense Records, Chelmsford – Sat 24th Nov

Intense Records

VIP Junglist
As part of Bcee's ‘Remix The System’ LP Tour, Spearhead Records will be holding an In-store Day @ Intense Records, Chelmsford on Sat 24th November. Bcee will be signing his latest album, mixing live on www.intenseradio.tv whilst giving away a load of free goodies.

There be a load of bargains and deals in the Spearhead Super Sale, a handful of classic Spearhead vinyl, CDs and merchandise will be on offer at knock down prices, and don't forget to get them signed by Bcee in store. On the day Bcee will be performing a marathon mix, showcasing the vast back catalogue of Spearhead releases on offer aswell at the latest dubplates and future releases.

If you cant get to the shop the sale will be online aswell for one day only, so check www.intenserecords.co.uk on the day for more details.
Also catch Deepah & Intense Residents performing on the day. The event will run from 11am-4pm. Come get involved.
Click here for the facebook event

Following the instore day we have the after party and another part to the 'Remix the System' tour at Deepah @ Club Rouge in Southend.
Also featuring Jumping Jack Frost from V Recordings, Mampi Swift from Charge and Shuffle from Intense. Click here for the facebook event

Spearhead-A6-front-web.jpg

Spearhead-A6-back-web.jpg

Hi All,
this is what i was looking for ….you are giving very exiting offers wowwwww..i would love to get offers …i am not gonna miss it………just going to follow …..

Back
Top Bottom