Speakers

Im looking for some monitors too. Was looking at the KRK rokit 6mk2 or the Makie something 5 lol.
Both are around £300 and look pretty shhweet

i have had a pair of KRK rokit 6's http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR194597 which are the 100 watt mk1's since last xmas. I can honestly say they are the best xmas present i've ever got. For both production and mixing usage these offer the best sound quality at their price range and will last you a decent amount of time with minimal fuss. My m8 has the rockit 8's which are fucking loud! and i have some other mates hu have the rokit 5's. The whole range offer the same top quality but at different affordable price ranges and obv power. I havnt experienced the mk2's but if theyre anything like their brothers they will be fuckang wikard!

yeah, i can vouch for them, they're the fucking titties bitties. crystal clear. it's all PING PING PING PING PING PING

man i gotta tell ya flicky man, i have some dope monitors at home, so dope they dont even make the brand anymore :teeth: no really they fire tho, there more home audio speakers, but the base of the box has a built in sub that fires twards the floor. they really are awesome. the brand is calles DCM i believe.

Also nothing can fuck with my water cooled No names i got ata Yard sale. Seriously my house shakes when i play tunes

I would look around the aftermarket dude. gl (y)

Back
Top Bottom