Speakers

danhowe25

Alias
So, I took my speakers to this party to use as monitor speakers. They're Samson Resolv 65a speakers, really good imo, really clear and crisp sound.
Anyway, I ended up blowing the speakers and am now speaker-less. I'm having trouble finding somewhere to repair them, anyone got any general suggestions about what sort of shops might do speaker repairs, as I've tried all my local hi-fi shops and none of them have a clue.

Also, anyone have any recommendations on replacement speakers. Don't want anything huge, just a nice pair of speakers with good sound quality.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Why don't you try the Yellow Pages or Google...

Speakers repairs are handled by earnest middle-aged men in dingy workshops NOT shops. Cheaper to repair than buy.

danhowe25

Alias
yeah thats the thing i cant find the random people who repair. im probably just gonna buy some new speakers tbh im due some i reckon! haha cheers for the responses

Greg P

VIP Junglist

Cheers for the research Dustek!

After 7 years one of my shitty Numark decks has finally started to go wrong, and not in a way that I can put up with - it's getting really difficult to switch one of them to 45 rpm! We can't have that!!!

Think I'll take it along to one of these to get fixed as I have no desire to become a breaks DJ!

danhowe25

Alias
right well basically ive managed to ruin my speakers, so does anyone know a good set of speakers for around £150 - £180? looking for clarity of sound over power of them

Top Bottom