Speakers for mixing

Despite being Behringer, apparently they sound very good compared to others in the same price range. I haven't heard them for myself though.

cheers lads

NOOB ALERT

will i need to buy and amp or will they work without one, Bearing in mind in not to fussed if its super super loud!

A lot of people say Bheringer are shit and this is true but only for there sound processing equipment i.e there mixers, and this is simply because they are designed to be budget mixers so lack quality.
As for there monitors etc they are sick. My mate has these and they are very nice. Give out a lovely sound and they are still relativly cheap. Defo a good set to go for mate.
I still prefer my KRK's though :D

Also you don't need a seperate amp as monitors are active. Which means they have built in amps. There are litaraly plug and play.

Also you don't need a seperate amp as monitors are active. Which means they have built in amps. There are litaraly plug and play.

Not all monitors are active. There are passive and active versions of the B2031, and the one's he's posted are the passive version.

B2031P = Passive (needs amp)
B2031A = Active (built in amp)

Joe Newman: You WILL need an amp with these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom