Speaker setup??

if u want decent enough quality whilst not forking out then go to argos at the mo u can get a pretty decent pair of Ross stands with floor spikes for less than £20 which i think makes em about half price now. When i got my Alesis speakers about 5 peeps recommended the same stands to me on the same day so i got my stingy ass down to argos.

Adam Fotza said:
if u want decent enough quality whilst not forking out then go to argos at the mo u can get a pretty decent pair of Ross stands with floor spikes for less than £20 which i think makes em about half price now. When i got my Alesis speakers about 5 peeps recommended the same stands to me on the same day so i got my stingy ass down to argos.

There you go guys, listen to the man!!!
Get down Argos, less effort and not much more cost!!
I may go as well!!
:gslayer:

Adam Fotza said:

:thumbsup: Gangsta :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom