speaker huggers

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
ive been 2 loads of free partys like that.
but theres usually fuck loads of people, and more than one rig hosting different music

i went 2 one in wales about two years ago
decided 2 go on big buzzed/loved up mission with this girl thru the forests. After i while i was joking about sayin "shit were lost" trying to shit her up, me thinking i knew where we were cus i recognized the fallen down tree. After a while it started to hit me, i was really off my face, i didnt actualy have a clue where we were and we hadnt heard the rig in ages

(cue panic, looking about, walking around in the same area trying to think,,Smoking fags with bare dry mouth, ) lool this for what seemed like at eternity

did mange 2 get back about a good hour+ later, on pure fucking luck, we just guessed which way 2 go when there was an opening from the trees, kept walking and u cud hear boom boom boom boom, both never been so thankfull 4 being able 2 hear that racket so we starting stomping on the spot

i can laugh bout it now but at the time it was fucking scary, (lack of supplies no water small amount of stella in a can) me all along thinking,, "u dick head look wtf u gonna do now

if theres a lesson from this, if ure in wales, dont walk so far that u cant hear the music, and dont try and scare some one cus karma will get u and ul end up shitting ureself 2 :D

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
noize, was your knob clean? if so why didnt you just rag her, or was you so high you couldnt get it up. either way fair shout bro ahaha!!