[ Spaghetti Jungle ] Omen Breaks - Angel Eyes ( Man with no name part 2 )

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Omen breaks, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Omen breaks

Omen breaks Member

Second installment of my spaghetti jungle genre :) this is an early mixdowned version so is not the full track, any feedback would be kindly appreciated :) cheers!

2. ShirPan

ShirPan Member

sounds pretty dope, just think the melodies are little off-tune sometimes (?)
    awesome drum-work, man ^^ how did you do those glitch-effects?

3. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

I love the drum work, that's some serious amen business ^^

4. Omen breaks

Omen breaks Member

Yeahh melodie does sometimes go off track just because ive been sampling with different size bits, n the glitch effects are just stretches and edits of the break then like put into some order, takes abit of practise but i can lay down a full track worth of edits in like 10minutes now :)

5. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Yeh sounds big but yeh that trumpet going out of key makes for really difficult listening :/ Need to get that sorted imo. Loving the arrangement tho and the drums are cool.

6. bansal321

bansal321 Member

really good ideas in this song!, but.... 1) im not quite sure what that organ breakdown is about 1.44, i doesn't need to be in at all and is out of key to the rest of the song. 2) i agree with russia dj the trumpet makes this song hard to listen to. if its a sample used then i would build the rest of the song in the same key as the sample.
    on a postive - i do like the drums and how you chopped them up and played around with them

7. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

nice job, real old skool vibes, people are pointing out bits that they dont like, play that funky music white boy :)