Spaceface - Dj Fresh

So was this ever relesed?
?
can anyone tell me

would b great

peace

No plans for release on this one as far as i know.

When Dan made it a couple of years ago there was a possibility that it was going to come out on RAM with Witchdoctor but Dan ended up releasing Witchdoctor on BBK instead.

I've got about 3 different versions of this on dub and they are all wicked!

No plans for release on this one as far as i know.

When Dan made it a couple of years ago there was a possibility that it was going to come out on RAM with Witchdoctor but Dan ended up releasing Witchdoctor on BBK instead.

I've got about 3 different versions of this on dub and they are all wicked!

Being mates with Mr C an everyone do you get sorted with all dubs? More importantly do you have a copy of World Of Hurt?

Being mates with Mr C an everyone do you get sorted with all dubs? More importantly do you have a copy of World Of Hurt?

Yeah, i get quite a few bits. Subfocus's stuff is fairly locked down - especially before the album's dropped.

World of Hurt won't be coming out because of the intro was sampled from a film which would be impossible to clear without paying £'s & £'s!

I do have other Subfocus stuff but i can't give anything out as it's not mine to give bro.....sorry :)

What so there will be no world of hurt at all?

Not even one with re-recorded samples?

What film did it sample anyway...

Questions questions, I have so many questions!

Yeah, i get quite a few bits. Subfocus's stuff is fairly locked down - especially before the album's dropped.

World of Hurt won't be coming out because of the intro was sampled from a film which would be impossible to clear without paying £'s & £'s!

I do have other Subfocus stuff but i can't give anything out as it's not mine to give bro.....sorry :)

I would do anythin for that tune... Anything ;)

What so there will be no world of hurt at all?

Not even one with re-recorded samples?

What film did it sample anyway...

Questions questions, I have so many questions!

It would cost RAM a fortune to try and clear the original sample.

The full female vocal in the intro is sampled - ('What's with this fussing and fighting...etc) You know how it is....when things are re recorded it loses it's magic.

I'll give you a fiver, you can pass £2.50 on to Subfocus ;)

It would cost RAM a fortune to try and clear the original sample.

The full female vocal in the intro is sampled - ('What's with this fussing and fighting...etc) You know how it is....when things are re recorded it loses it's magic.

Could he not get away with just bootlegging it? on a white?

Yeah I know it's not the same when you re-record a sample to get round clearances...

It's a shame though because it's such a stomper of a tune... Guess it'll just have to stay as one of those special tunes that you only hear when big name DJ's play...

Could he not get away with just bootlegging it? on a white?

I think he'll just keep it as a unreleased dub like 'A bit patchy'...

Bootlegging's not really a good look tbh....it's a bit cheeky ripping off samples illegally...if your signed to a big label it doesnt look very good.

It's annoying i know man. It's a great tune

I think he'll just keep it as a unreleased dub like 'A bit patchy'...

Bootlegging's not really a good look tbh....it's a bit cheeky ripping off samples illegally...if your signed to a big label it doesnt look very good.

It's annoying i know man. It's a great tune

Damn, I guess I'll probly never get to play this.. Oh that reminds me the next time you see Andy request he plays it at Metropolis at The Warehouse Project in Manchester on the 05/12/08, I've still not actually herd this tune out :(

world of hurt is the main reason behind the album being put back so long? is it not?
the top dj's r not even playing it even subfocus so i knew there ws a problem with it.

sooo... we have the subfocus album coming out minus-

World of hurt
operater
bit patchy

gonna be rubbish me thinks!!!

Back
Top Bottom