Space Cadets --> Astral Industries

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
astralindustries.jpg

Anyone know the deal with this? Is Astral Industries non 170? And is Space Cadets done?

A forthcoming set of vinyl releases featuring some of the most talented artists in the hazy, lo-fi and dubbed out frequencies

^^ Taken from their Facebook page so i'd expect Dub Techno and a lot of genre bending music. Space Cadets isn't dead, this is merely an offshoot of it but seems to be the sole focus for the time being while the Cadets take a hiatus. No news on any Astral Industries releases just yet but they are currently putting on a series of events in Landan with Artists like Fluxion, G.R.I.T., Deepchord, Lakosa and Ario.

Very excited about this project

EDIT

I stand corrected

From Space Cadets Facebook

We will be closing this page down by the end of the month and highly recommend all fans of deep electronic music to like our ongoing project - Astral Industries. Thank you to everyone who supported us on our drum & space expeditions, we hope you can venture even deeper aboard the AI mothership

:lighter:

Last edited:
In case you missed their justification for the cost

makes it even more lol tbh. a poster, clear vinyl and a gatefold sleeve. fuck off.

get that its an hours worth of music, which is worth a few more £££ for sure but the price just makes it exclusive in the wrong way. people like tanmushimushi will be rubbing their hands with glee

Re: Space Cadets --> Astral Industries

shame really, it's far too expensive

- - - Updated - - -

also, the argument that the package as a whole should even somewhat justify its price tag is invalid

Back
Top Bottom